Professor Maria Merlyne De Souza
Chair in Microelectronics
email : email@example.com
tel: +44 (0) 114 222 5167
- B.Sc (Physics and Mathematics) University of Bombay 1985
- B.Eng.(Electronics and communications Engineering ) Indian Institute of Science Bangalore 1988
- PhD. (Engineering) University of Cambridge,1994
- Chair in Electronics and Materials (‘03-) EMTERC, De Montfort University (1995-2007)
- Chair in Microelectronics, EEE Department, University of Sheffield (2007-)
- Fellow: Institute of Physics (IOP) 2002 and Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) 2006.
- Section Editor of Semiconductor and Photonics IOP JPhys D (2017-
- Technical and Executive committee IEDM (’12-‘17), ESSDERC (17-18), ESREF (’18)
- Member of the scientific committee of the IRT Nanoelec Council France (’17-’19).
- Reviewer for Helmholtz Association, Forschungszentrum Jülich (Dusseldorf), 2017.
PG tutor EEE department: 2011-
- CMOS in GaN and on-chip inductors for Power Management Integrated Circuits.
- ZnO/Ta2O5 flexible thin film transistors for logic-in-memory and neuromorphic applications.
- RF Power Amplifiers in GaN for high linearity and efficiency.
- Perovskite solar cells.