Norton Sports Centre - have your say!
We're hoping to make our Norton pavilion and playing fields a real part of the community. To make sure we develop the right kind of activities, we want local people to let us know what they'd like to see there.
Some of our ideas include:
- Community bookings for social events at the pavilion
- Community classes, such as yoga, pilates, and Zumba
- Use of the pitches for community activities
- Possibility of a community café, and an associated business networking hub for local businesses
- Use of the pavilion for drop in events and meetings for other local organisations
- Priority access to the new pitches for Newfield School, and making them available for other local schools.
We're hoping to produce a plan for community use by the end of September, so please let us have your comments by September 15th.
Use this form to let us know which of these ideas you like and to let us know if you have any other suggestions - we may not be able to do everything, but we'll do our best!