Part-time B2 Business Vantage Preparation Course
If you're planning on taking a Cambridge Assessment English B2 Business Vantage exam (BEC) then our part-time evening classes can help you prepare.
This course is for anyone over 18 planning on taking a Cambridge English B2 Business Vantage (BEC) exam.
- Level: CEFR B2
- Cost: £440 including all tuition and materials. Exam entry fee not included.
- Dates: January to March 2022
- Hours: 2 classes a week of 2 hours for 10 weeks (40 hours in total)
- Apply: Apply Now
Cambridge English exams are recognised by over 25,000 universities, employers and governments around the world. Their English language tests can open doors to higher education, improve employment opportunities, and because they are globally recognized, can increase your choices for study and work. A B2 Business Vantage exam is a great way to demonstrate to employers that you have the English language skills required to succeed in international business.
About our Cambridge Exam preparation course
- Who is this course for?
B2 Business Vantage, formerly known as Cambridge English: Business Vantage (BEC Vantage), is one of the Cambridge English Qualifications. It shows employers that you're ready to do business at an international level. To take this course you should be around a B2 (upper-intermediate) English language level.
Why take a B2 Business Vantage exam?
- Improve your career opportunities - get the English language skills you need to be successful.
- Succeed in business-related studies with English language skills you can prove.
- Accepted globally by top international companies like Procter & Gamble, HSBC and AstraZeneca, as well as educational institutions and business schools.
- What does the course cover?
A B2 Business Vantage certificate shows that you can:
- Write short business messages and reports
- Read articles from business publications
- Listen to, understand and give your opinions in meetings
During the course you will:
- Cover all tasks types required in the exam
- Complete practice tests and get individual feedback from your teacher
- Learn strategies that will help you during the exam
- Increase you grammar and vocabulary range to help you in the exam
- Can I take my exam at your centre?
Yes, we are an official Cambridge Assessment English test centre, and offer regular B2 Business Vantage examination dates.
Cambridge exam fees are not included with the fee for this preparation course. The 2021 exam fees at our centre are £145 for B2 Business Vantage.
For more information on booking your Cambridge exam and to view upcoming examination dates at our centre, please visit our Cambridge Exams webpage:
- Upcoming Course Dates
Our next 10 week course will take place between Monday January 17th and Wednesday March 23rd 2022.
Classes are provisionally scheduled to take place on Monday and Wednesday evenings each week from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
The full course consists of 40 hours tuition - 2 x 2hr lessons per week over 10 weeks.
We are planning to offer in-person face-to-face classes on our upcoming October 2021 course in compliance with any social distancing guidelines in force at that time.
- Tuition Fees
The tuition fee for the course is £440 and this includes:
- A wide range of motivating materials, including digital resources and a coursebook
- Practice tests
- Access to our online learning platform and a range of self-study materials
- Regular targeted support from your teacher helps you to achieve your learning goals.
The B2 Business Vantage exam entry fee is not included as part of the course tuition fee.
You can book an IELTS exam at our test centre for £145 in 2021 by visiting the link below:
How to apply
To apply for an upcoming course, please complete the application form below:
The deadline for applications to our January 2022 course is Wednesday January 5th 2022.
After you have completed the application form, you will be invited to take a placement test to check that your level of English is appropriate for this course.
We will send you more information about the online test after you complete the application form.
Information for Under 18s
Our courses are designed for adults. Applicants who are under 18 are subject to a number of restrictions and administrative procedures.
The standard minimum age for our courses is 18 years. However, we will consider applications from applicants who are under 18 in some circumstances, and subject to satisfactory guardianship arrangements being in place. Please contact us for more information.
For further information on under 18s at the university please visit our "Students under the age of 18" webpage".
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.