Enterprise Capabilities: Authentic Problem Solving
- Students investigate realistic or ill-structured problems, identifying potential solutions to, and opportunities within, them.
- Students experience different approaches to solving problems and appraise potential solutions.
- Students develop strategic thinking in response to problem solving and management.
- Students experience working within constraints in responding to opportunities and developing solutions.
- Students apply their academic learning in designing and delivering solutions.
This capability typically involves using the following skills:
- Designing solutions
- Identifying problems
- Working to a brief
Visit our Online Resource Bank (ORB) to find out how to embed these skills in your curriculum.