Enterprise Capabilities: True Collaboration
- Students work together and independently in a productive, effective and professional way to meet a team goal or achieve a shared objective.
- Students experience and use a variety of methods of communication
- Students gain and develop an understanding of the importance of leadership skills.
- Students work and/or connect with external organisations, bodies,groups or other stakeholders as part of their project.
This capability typically involves using the following skills:
- Conflict resolution
- Working with external partners
Visit our Online Resource Bank (ORB) to find out how to embed these skills in your curriculum.