If you are living in University-owned housing and have any problems relating to your room, please contact the staff at our Accommodation Office, who will be happy to help.

email :

Students Living in Private Accommodation

The Student Advice Centre can offer assistance if you are having problems in your private accommodation.

Student Advice Centre Web Pages

You may also wish to contact SSiD for further advice:

SSiD Web Pages