Help on …
These pages provide information for University staff on a variety of financial topics. The guidance provided covers the basic principles and the detailed operational processes in these areas to promote good financial management at the University.
- Budget management:
- Cash and income
- Expenses and fees
- Finance IT fault reporting
- myPurchase and uBASE
- Pay a student's maintenance, scholarship or fees
- Research finance
- Tax and VAT
Other Useful Topics
- How finance works … at the University of Sheffield
- How finance works … in the Higher Education Sector
- myPurchase and uBASE Support and Guidance
Need Help or More Information?
Who to Contact
The Department of Finance has a number of specialist teams; each supports a specific area of the financial activities of the University. These pages provide information to help University staff find the best team to help with their enquiry.
If you are unable to find the information you need then please contact 0114 222 1504.
If you are visiting the Department of Finance in person then you can find out more about how to find us and our opening times.