Cash and Income

The administration of income and cash at the University is overseen by the Income Office.

These pages provide information on processing cash and income at the University:

If you are visiting the Department of Finance in person then you can find out more about how to find us and our opening times.


Need Help or More Information?

Who to Contact
Contact the Income Office for advice and guidance on petty cash and cash advances.

A Finance Manager supports Academic Departments or Professional Services Departments with queries relating to departmental expenditure and budgets for non-research activities.  Research Finance provide support for academic departments for research activities.