Cash and Income
The administration of income and cash at the University is overseen by the Income Office.
These pages provide information on processing cash and income at the University:
- Claim a cash advance for expenses
- Guidance on dealing with income at the University
- On-line Store
- Petty cash
- Guidelines for cash handling
- Raise a sales invoice to a customer
- Request a collection (suspense) account for staff retiring from, or leaving, the University
Need Help or More Information?
Who to Contact
Contact the Income Office for advice and guidance on petty cash and cash advances.
A Finance Manager supports Academic Departments or Professional Services Departments with queries relating to departmental expenditure and budgets for non-research activities. Research Finance provide support for academic departments for research activities.