Personal Tax

The University Tax section is responsible for VAT and Corporation Tax at the University.

The tax team does not hold (or have access to) information about individual staff and their PAYE and NIC obligations or payments made by the University as their employer.

All deductions of PAYE and NIC are managed by the Pay and Pensions Office.  Any enquiries relating to these taxes or about P45s or P60s should be directed to the Payroll Office.