Your University staff record can be viewed, and amended, in part, using myJob. You can use myJob to manage and view information on:

Leave Request

Use myJob to:
  • Apply for annual leave
  • Delete annual leave
  • Change annual leave
  • View your leave entitlement
  • View your personal calendar
  • View your team’s calendar

Personal Information

Use myJob to:
  • Change your Bank details
  • Change or add an address, including:
    • Home
    • Mailing
    • Overseas
    • Next of kin
    • Emergency contact


On-line payslips at the University:


Visit the Expenses Webpages for information and guides on how to claim Expenses.

If you, or members of your staff, don’t have regular access to a computer as part of your/their employment then speak to your line manager or your customary HR manager for advice on managing this type of personal information.

If you are visiting the Department of Finance in person then you can find out more about how to find us and our opening times.


Need Help or More Information?

Who to Contact
If you experience any problems logging onto myJob please contact the It Service Desk on extension 21111.

If you have any queries about: