Manual staff expenses

Although it is the Universities preffered method to submit staff expenses using the online system in myJob, it may be the case that a staff expense must be paid via manual submission.

Please note that all Departments must be using the online system by 1st August 2016 unless a valid reason is given as to why this is not the case. 

 Please find below claim forms used in the case of manual submissions:

Where should I send my claim?

All manual staff expenses should be submitted to Departments for checking and approving. Those claims should then be sent to:

Department of Finance
Sheffield University
Firth Court
Western Bank
Sheffield, S10 2TN