Claims for Overtime Worked

Claims for overtime worked can only be accepted for members of University staff paid on Grades 1 – 6 inclusive AND with the agreement of the Head of Department authorising the cost.

Overtime claims must be submitted on a 'certified claim for overtime worked form' which is available from the A-Z of useful forms and codes.


Need Help or More Information?

Who to Contact
For guidance on submitting a claim for overtime contact the Payroll Office.