Pay a Fee to an Individual

Payment of fees to individuals not on a University open-ended or fixed-term contract, is covered by:

Human Resources policies are in place to cover the engagement of non-contracted workers and departments should be certain that they understand the procedures before submitting claim forms for work undertaken by non-contracted workers. Click on the links above for further information. If you're not sure how they'll be paid then check out our quick guide to see how we pay individuals, or organisations, for services they've provided.

Payments of claims of fees to individuals are then processed by the Payroll Office in the Department of Finance.


Need Help or More Information?

Who to Contact
If you need help or further information on engaging atypical workers then contact your customary HR advisor.

If you need help or advice on payment of a claim for work then please contact the Payroll Office.