The payroll team also:
- Processes all permanent and temporary changes to pay
- Calculates Occupational Sick Pay (OSP) and Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Calculates Occupational Maternity Pay (OMP) and Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)
- Verifies and process various types of claims forms including overtime, staff expenses, etc
- Monitors, reviews and implements payroll legislation and processes
You can use my job to:
- apply for annual leave
- delete annual leave
- change annual leave
- view your leave entitlement
- view your personal and team’s calendar
- Change your bank account details
myPay - Claim for Overtime Worked
Claims for overtime worked can only be accepted for members of University staff paid on Grades 1 – 6 inclusive AND with the agreement of the Head of Department authorising the cost
Overtime claims must be submitted on a 'certified claim for overtime worked form'
myPay - How do I view my online Payslip?
You can access your online payslip by following these simple steps:
- Step One: Login MUSE by clicking on 'log into MUSE' on the University homepage and entering your usual University staff username and password
- Step Two: Click on the ‘My Services’ tab.
- Step Three: Click on ‘myJob/myTeam/e-Recruitment’ link.
- Step Four: Click on the ‘View Payslip’ tab. Your online payslip will open automatically
A screen-shot showing how to access online payslips via myJob can be viewed here.
myPay - How do I view my online P60?
- Step One: Login MUSE by clicking on "log into MUSE" on the University homepage and entering your usual University staff username and password
- Step Two: Click on the "My Services" tab.
- Step Three: Click on "myJob/myTeam/e-Recruitment" link.
- Step Four: Click on "Personal Profile" link.
- Step Five: Go to "HR GB Forms", highlight the relevant year by clicking and then click "Generate PDF form".
Please note that the form appears in PDF format, as such you must have any pop-up blockers disabled on your browser. For more information on how to configure your browser visit the IT Services browsers webpage.