IT equipment support
If you're registered on a course with us from September 2020 and don't have access to the IT equipment needed to engage with your course you could be eligible for support. Home and overseas students can apply.
If you meet the criteria listed below you will be eligible to receive a laptop from the University to enable you to engage with your course whilst some teaching is online.
To be eligible to apply you must meet the two criteria listed below:
- Register or re-register with us on an undergraduate, taught postgraduate or research programme from September 2020.
- If you are a new student you must have accepted an unconditional offer for a course.
How to apply
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria above before submitting the application form below.
To apply complete the online application form below:
You should also complete an application for the Student Covid-19 Support Fund. If you are successful the laptop will form part of your award.
Once you have submitted a complete application you will be contacted within seven working days to confirm next steps.
If your application is successful you will be given a DELL Vostro laptop (exact model to be confirmed) for the duration of your course. Alternative devices and cash awards are not available.
Points to note
- Not all applications will be successful.
- Depending on your circumstances you may be awarded a contribution towards the cost of the equipment you need.
- If you receive a laptop from the University you will be asked to sign an agreement. Further details will be shared when your eligibility is confirmed.
- It is your responsibility to submit a complete application with any required evidence.
- If you receive a laptop it is your responsibility to insure it.
- You will need to be fully registered to receive any equipment or award.
Financial Support Team
If you have have any questions about the IT equipment support, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org