Dr Charis Enns Publication List
- Enns C (2018) Mobilizing research on Africa's development corridors. Geoforum, 88, 105-108.
- Enns C (2017) Infrastructure projects and rural politics in northern Kenya: the use of divergent expertise to negotiate the terms of land deals for transport infrastructure. Journal of Peasant Studies, 46(2), 358-376.
- Enns C & Bersaglio B (2016) Pastoralism in the time of oil: Youth perspectives on the oil industry and the future of pastoralism in Turkana, Kenya. The Extractive Industries and Society, 3(1), 160-170.
- Enns C & Bersaglio B (2015) Enclave oil development and the rearticulation of citizenship in Turkana, Kenya: Exploring ‘crude citizenship’. Geoforum, 67, 78-88.
- Bersaglio B, Enns C & Kepe T (2015) Youth under construction: the United Nations’ representations of youth in the global conversation on the post-2015 development agenda. Canadian Journal of Development Studies / Revue canadienne d'études du développement, 36(1), 57-71.
- Enns C (2015) Knowledges in competition: Knowledge discourse at the World Bank during the Knowledge for Development era. Global Social Policy, 15, 61-80.
- Enns C, Bersaglio B & Kepe T (2014) Indigenous voices and the making of the post-2015 development agenda: the recurring tyranny of participation. Third World Quarterly - Journal of Emerging Areas, 35(3), 358-375.
- Enns C (2014) Transformation or continuation? A critical analysis of the making of the post-2015 education agenda. Globalisation, Societies and Education.
- Enns C (2017) Leveraging Canadian Aid and Trade through Sub-Saharan Africa’s Development Corridors. Balsillie School of International Affairs and Centre for International Governance Innovation.
- Enns C (2016) Colonial extractions: race and Canadian mining in contemporary Africa, by Paula Butler.
- Enns C & Bersaglio B (2015) Exploring the implications of oil and gas development for livelihood resilience in Turkana, Kenya.
- Mitchell T & Enns C (2014) The UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples: Monitoring and Realizing Indigenous Rights in Canada.