- Fields DJ (2017) Constructing a New Asset Class: Property-led Financial Accumulation after the Crisis. Economic Geography. View this article in WRRO
- Fields DJ & Hodkinson S (2017) Housing Policy in Crisis: An international Perspective (Introduction to Special Issue). Housing Policy Debate, 28(1), 1-5. View this article in WRRO
- Fields DJ (2017) Urban struggles with financialization. Geography Compass, 11(11). View this article in WRRO
- Fields DJ (2017) Unwilling Subjects of Financialization. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 41(4), 588-603. View this article in WRRO
- Fields DJ & Uffer S (2016) The financialisation of rental housing: A comparative analysis of New York City and Berlin. Urban Studies, 53(7), 1486-1502. View this article in WRRO
- Fields DJ, Beswick J, Alexandri G, Vives-Miro A, Hodkinson S & Janoshka M (2016) Speculating on London's Housing Future:The rise of global corporate landlords in 'post-crisis' urban landscapes. City, 20(2), 321-341. View this article in WRRO
- Fields D (2015) Contesting the Financialization of Urban Space: Community Organizations and the Struggle to Preserve Affordable Rental Housing in New York City. Journal of Urban Affairs, 37(2), 144-165. View this article in WRRO
- Wissoker P, Fields D, Weber R & Wyly E (2014) Rethinking Real Estate Finance in the Wake of a Boom: A Celebration of the Twentieth Anniversary of the Publication of the Double Issue on Property and Finance in Environment and Planning A. Environment and Planning A, 46(12), 2787-2794.
- Libman K, Fields D & Saegert S (2012) Housing and Health: A Social Ecological Perspective on the US Foreclosure Crisis. Housing, Theory and Society, 29(1), 1-24.
- Fields D (2012) How it Works: Recovering Citizens in Post-Welfare Philadelphia. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF URBAN AND REGIONAL RESEARCH, 36(1), 204-206.
- Libman K, Fields D & Saegert S (2012) Toward a research agenda at the intersections of housing and health. Housing, Theory and Society, 29(1), 47-55.
- Fields D (2011) Emotional refuge? Dynamics of place and belonging among formerly homeless individuals with mental illness. Emotion, Space and Society, 4(4), 258-267.
- Saegert S, Fields D & Libman K (2011) Mortgage Foreclosure and Health Disparities: Serial Displacement as Asset Extraction in African American Populations. Journal of Urban Health, 88(3), 390-402.
- Fields D, Libman K & Saegert S (2010) Turning everywhere, getting nowhere: experiences of seeking help for mortgage delinquency and their implications for foreclosure prevention. Housing Policy Debate, 20(4), 647-686.
- Saegert S, Fields D & Libman K (2009) Deflating the Dream: Radical Risk and the Neoliberalization of Homeownership. Journal of Urban Affairs, 31(3), 297-317.
- Fields DJ, Kohli R & Schafran A (2016) The Emerging Economic Geography of SIngle-Family Rental Securitization View this article in WRRO
- Smyth SJ, Cole I & Fields D Gatekeepers or Gate-openers: Credit rating agencies and the financialisation of housing associations.