In order to receive your Erasmus grant, you must complete certain forms and have them signed and stamped by the Erasmus tutor in the French department and SSID.

It is your responsibility to make sure that you pay close attention to the instructions you receive from your home university and the IEU (International Exchanges Unit), and that you get these forms signed and returned to your home university.

The precise nature of the forms will vary. When you arrive in Sheffield, they may include a Learning Agreement, a certificate of attendance, proof of arrival, etc.. When you leave Sheffield, there will also be a form that you must have signed and stamped (proof of departure).

Forms relating to arrival and departure from Sheffield may be signed by SSiD (Student Services Information Desk) in the Students' Union Building at the appropriate time.

Forms relating to your Learning Agreement (concerning the modules which you are taking at Sheffield) must first be signed by the Erasmus coordinator in the French Department and then countersigned by SSiD.