Dr Jonathan Nicholls, BA, PhD
Appointed by the Council until 2023. Senior Independent Governor from 1 August 2021.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Delegate for FutureLearn Ltd, Open University (2020-2021)
- University Secretary, Open University (2018-2019)
- Director of Strategic and Policy Services (Education), Shakespeare Martineau LLP (2016-2018);
- Registrar at the University of Cambridge (2007-2016)
- Registrar and Secretary at the University of Birmingham (2004-2007)
- Registrar at the University Warwick (1999-2004)
Membership of University Committees
- Councillor, Warwick District Council (also Chair of the Warwick District Council’s Finance and Audit Scrutiny Committee)
- Higher Education policy and governance, strategy and resources
- Research (currently a research student in English Literature at the University of Warwick)
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.