Alumni relations at graduation
Graduation doesn’t have to mean goodbye. Once you graduate, you automatically join our worldwide community of over 300,000 alumni (former students) who continue to be an important part of their university.
The Alumni Relations Team will be on hand throughout graduation week to welcome you into the Sheffield Alumni family and help make sure you stay connected after you’ve finished your course.
More information on becoming part of the Sheffield alumni network
Wherever you’re going, the Alumni Relations team can help you to stay in touch with the University, your class mates, and keep you updated with all the latest news from around campus.
You'll also get the chance to attend exclusive events. We'd love to see you there. There are also networking and volunteering opportunities to enhance your CV and share your experiences, so why not become a Sheffield Alumni Volunteer?
A few weeks after graduation, you’ll automatically receive a welcome email explaining about all the benefits and services you can take advantage of, so make sure your personal email address is up to date with us.
Exclusive benefits for alumni include
- library access and borrowing
- graduate careers advice
- networking opportunities and events in the UK and around the world
- discounts for hotels, cottages and sports facilities, as well as the University restaurant Inox Dine
- 10% discount on University of Sheffield Concerts tickets
To find out about all these and more, please visit our Benefits and Services page.
Keep in touch via our social media pages
- Facebook page: Sheffield Alumni
- Facebook app: Sheffield_Alumni_Connect
- LinkedIn: Sheffield Alumni Connected
- Twitter @sheffieldAlumni
- Instagram @sheffieldalumni
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.