You can either self-fund, have a sponsor pay your tuition fees or apply for LBR funding for individual modules (subject to eligibility and availability). Full details can be found on our funding page.
Division of Human Communication Sciences
- 15 credit stand-alone CPD module = £858
Division of Nursing and Midwifery
Fee levels for self-funding or sponsored students for individual modules/units commencing from 01.09.22 - 31.08.23 are as follows:
- 10 credit module = £630
- 15 credit module = £945
- 20 credit module = £1,260
- 30 credit module = £1,890
- 40 credit module = £2,520
- 60 credit module = £3,780
Tuition fees for overseas students commencing from 01.09.22 - 31.08.23 are £122 per credit.
Division of Ophthalmology and Orthoptics
- 30 credit stand-alone CPD module = £1,416 for home and overseas students for modules starting March 2022. £1550 for Home and overseas students for modules taking place in the 2022/2023 academic year
- Fees on the Masters in Paediatric Ophthalmology programme for the 21/22 academic year each year are £3666 for home and overseas students. For the 22/23 academic year the fees are £3833 per year for home and overseas students
- Fees for the Masters in Vision and Strabismus programme for 22/23 academic year are £3100 per year for home and overseas students
If you wish to undertake a full programme, please refer to the PGT fees page for tuition fee information.