See below for pricing of both individual CPD modules and full programmes.
Module or unit fees
You can either self-fund, have a sponsor pay your tuition fees or apply for LBR funding for individual modules (subject to eligibility and availability). Full details can be found on our funding page.
Division of Human Communication Sciences
15 credit stand-alone CPD module for the 2023 academic year for a home or DL student = £900
Division of Nursing and Midwifery
Fee levels for self-funding or sponsored students for individual modules/units commencing from 01.09.23 - 31.08.24 are as follows:
- 10 credit module = £670
- 15 credit module = £1,005
- 20 credit module = £1,340
- 30 credit module = £2,010
- 40 credit module = £2,680
- 60 credit module = £4,020
Tuition fees for overseas students commencing from 01.09.23 - 31.08.24 are £128 per credit.
Division of Ophthalmology and Orthoptics
- 30 credit stand-alone CPD module = £1,642 for Home and overseas students for modules taking place in the 2023/2024 academic year
- Fees on the Masters in Paediatric Ophthalmology programme for the 23/24 academic year are £3,983 for home and overseas students.
- Fees for the Masters in Vision and Strabismus programme for 23/24 academic year are £3,283 per year for home and overseas students
If you wish to undertake a full programme, please refer to the PGT fees page for tuition fee information.