Change of Address

address symbolThis form only informs the University Health Service of your change of address. You will also need to update your address in your student record, please go to Changing Your University Record (you will need your PIN number from your U-Card).

Please note: This change of address form is for a change in Sheffield address only. If you have now left Sheffield, you will need to register with a local surgery.