Withdrawing From Your MA Degree


If you are thinking about withdrawing from your studies you should discuss this with your personal tutor, the Director of MA Programmes or the Postgraduate Support Manager.

If together you decide that withdrawing is the best way forward then you will need to complete a Notification of Withdrawal form (available from the SSiD webpages) and submit it to the Postgraduate Support Manager.

Please note that any outstanding debt to the University will become payable on withdrawal.