Withdrawing from the University  


If you are considering withdrawing from your studies, please get in touch with your supervisor or the Director of Graduate Studies to discuss this as soon as possible. We will be able to help you consider your options, including leave of absence and additional support that the Department and University can offer you.  

If, following careful consideration and discussion, you still wish to withdraw, please complete the Notification of Withdrawal Form (available from on RIS webpages) with your supervisor and submit it to the Postgraduate Support Manager (ensuring that the effective date of the withdrawal and brief reasons for the decision are included). Please note that any outstanding debt to the University will become payable on withdrawal.

More information