Handing In Procedures
- Please note that the deadline for assessed work is set at 12 noon on the day in question.
- You should submit the electronic copy of your work to Turnitin, accessed through MOLE. No work will be accepted by email, fax or post.
- If you require an extension please see:
- Level 1: www.sheffield.ac.uk/history/current_students/undergraduate/extensions/level1.
- Level 2: www.sheffield.ac.uk/history/current_students/undergraduate/extensions/level2.
- Level 3: www.sheffield.ac.uk/history/current_students/undergraduate/extensions/level3.
- If you fail to submit on time, without an agreed extension, penalties will apply. You can find further information on penalties at: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/history/current_students/undergraduate/submission/penalties
Turnitin: If the upload is successful, you will receive an on-screen digital receipt and you may wish to print this off as proof of submission. If this does not appear then repeat the Turnitin process again. If you experience any technical problems with Turnitin, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel - 0114 22 22555. For more information on Turnitin please click here.