Department of History
Programmes, Widening Participation and Alumni Engagement Officer
I joined the Department of History in March 2020, having previously worked in the Events Office at the University as part of the team that organise the Graduation ceremonies. I moved to Sheffield in September 2018 and I am still learning about all the great things this city has to offer!
I graduated with a BA in History from Cardiff University in 2013.
Outside of work, I enjoy travelling and support the (not so) famous Cardiff City.
Widening Participation and School Outreach
- Main contact for widening participation and schools outreach queries
- WP strategy development support
- Coordinate WP programme with History in the City (HinC) Committee, Dept and Faculty
- On the day support at WP and outreach events
- Oversee WP budget
- Coordinate schools essay prize
Alumni Engagement Lead
- Main contact for staff, student and alumni queries
- Alumni engagement strategy
- Coordinate Alumni engagement programme
- Graduate content support for marketing
PGR student support
- Back-up contact for staff and student queries
- Student attendance monitoring processing lead
- Progress review support (including annual & confirmation review)
- Viva support
- Registration/Intro Week support
- Student print & web information support