Using the Open@TUoS logo
One way you can show your support as a member of Open@TUoS is by adding the image to the bottom of your email signature.
Please be sure to change the size of the image SMALL - don't be alarmed when it first appears!
- Go into the settings for your email and scroll down to the email signature box
- Place the cursor where you want to put the image
- Click the Insert Image button (looks like a mountain in a box)
- It will bring up a window, find the Web address (URL) tab
- Enter the following address: https://hr.dept.shef.ac.uk/equality/Open_Logo_Email.JPG
It should then appear in the box and you click OK and you are ready to go
- Change size to 'SMALL'
- If you would like you can add text underneath the image, for example "Proud to support Open@TUoS".
Don't forget to save the settings