Advanced Visiting Fellow
- Evidence of excellence in the professional field, as shown by either standing in the profession or original research.
- Contributes to Departmental teaching and Research or undertakes collaborative work with University Staff.
- Holds an equivalent position in an external organisation or in industry.
- No remuneration is paid.
- Recommendation from the Head of Department, including a full CV, to Human Resources, via the Faculty Director of Research & Innovation . The recommendation should indicate the period of tenure (up to 3 years).
- The title of Advanced Visiting Fellow will be considered and endorsed by the Director of Research & Innovation of the Faculty by which the title is requested.
- The Department of Human Resources will issue a letter of confirmation.