Ease the Load
Staying on top and in control of our work in this fast-paced world is becoming increasingly difficult. This can leave us feeling overwhelmed, have a knock on effect to our personal life and increase absenteeism. This session has been developed to help effectively manage a hectic and complex workload and support us as we focus on the important, plan our work effectively and attack it with confidence.
This full day learning event looks at time management from a fresh perspective to support employees at all levels, through the development of an approach which puts you back in control of your time.
This learning event aims to support employees at all levels, providing an approach which puts you in control and reduces overall stress. Applying this helps you to enjoy, and not just cope with, your busy schedule; leaving you on top of your work, not buried by it. Productivity without the stress.
In this learning event, participants will learn how to:
- Skilfully manage a busy schedule
- Feel on top of work and home life
- Build resilience and reduce stress and anxiety
- Efficiently organise paperwork, emails and other inputs
- Effectively plan and progress projects
- Determine and prioritise goals
- Increase creativity
To enrol on this learning event, please visit the Learning Management System. For further information please email email@example.com.
You may also be interested in the following material, available from the Useful Guides Library:
- A Useful Guide to De-Stress You
- A Useful Guide to Time Management