Module / Unit Fees:
You can either self fund, have a sponsor pay your tuition fees or apply for LBR funding for individual modules (subject to eligibility and availability). Full details can be found on our funding page.
Tuition fee levels for self funding or sponsored students for individual modules (except SCHARR) commencing from 01.09.17 - 31.08.18 are as follows:
- 10 credit module = £448.50
- 15 credit module = £672.75
- 20 credit module = £897.00
- 30 credit module = £1,345.50
- 40 credit module = £1,794.00
- 60 credit module = £2,691.00
If you are a student studying in SCHARR, please refer to their funding information.
If you are studying with Human Communication Sciences (HCS), please refer to their funding information.
If you wish to undertake a full programme such as;
- MA Dementia (NURT65/66)
- MMedSci Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NURT96)
- MMedSci Advanced Paediatric Nurse Practitioner (NURT108)
- MMedSci Advanced Nursing Studies (NURT80)
- MMedSci Nursing (NURT95)
Please refer to the PGT fees for tuition fee levels for these programmes.