The University of Sheffield has a South East Asia Office based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It has regional responsibility for the following countries: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. This office is managed by our Associate Director, Jessie Teo, who is part of the University's International Office team. She is supported by a number of other staff who will guide you through the process of taking up your place at the University of Sheffield.
Services we offer at the South East Asia Office include:
- Provide information and advice to students and parents on all aspects of study at the University of Sheffield;
- Advise students and parents on qualifications and entry requirements;
- Provide assistance with applications to the University of Sheffield;
- Provide support for applications from students studying at one of the academic partner institutions in Malaysia ;
- Provide practical information about living in the UK
- Test center for UKCAT.
Our South East Asia Office also provides support for Academic Partnerships and Twinning Programmes
The team speak English, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese specifically) and Bahasa Melayu.
Follow us on Facebook at The University of Sheffield South East Asia Office
The University of Sheffield
South East Asia Office
Unit 50-5-7, 5th Floor, Wisma UOA Damansara
50 Jalan Dungun
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2710 5395
Fax: +603 2710 5399
Office opening hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm