Full contact details
Regent Court (IS)
I obtained my bachelor degree of Agriculture and Forestry Economic Management in Northwest A&F Technology University (2017) and master degree of MSc Information Systems Management in the Management School, University of Sheffield (2018). I am currently studying my PhD in Information School, University of Sheffield since 2019, and is a member of Information Systems Research Group (IS RG), and Information, Knowledge, Innovation Management Research Group (IKIM RG).
Title: "Understanding the role of information and communication technology in the shaping of interorganisational knowledge exchange practice: The Context of European Living Labs"
As organisations are increasingly collaborating across organisational boundaries, ICTs are playing a more essential role in inter-organisational knowledge exchange (IOKE) practices. However, current research provides very fragmented perspectives of ICTs on the shaping of inter-organisational knowledge exchange, and the role of ICT in IOKE is not fully understood. Therefore, my research applies the context of European Living Labs to investigate the role of ICT in IOKE practices in order to fill this gap, with the use of Grounded Theory methodology. Both theoretical and practical contributions are expected from this research.
- Efpraxia Zamani
- Ana Vasconcelos
- Jorge Martins
- Research interests
My research interests cover topics such as Information Technologies, knowledge management, information systems, and collaborative organising in organizations.
- Eliciting positive emotion through strategic responses to COVID-19 crisis: evidence from the tourism sector. Tourism Management, 90. View this article in WRRO
- ICT-Based Inter-organisational Knowledge Exchange: A Narrative Literature Review Approach, Responsible AI and Analytics for an Ethical and Inclusive Digitized Society (pp. 411-422). Springer International Publishing
- Professional activities and memberships
Events and conference presentations
- Presenter, Zhu Y., Zamani E.D., Martins J.T., Vasconcelos A.C. (2021) ICT-Based Inter-organisational Knowledge Exchange: A Narrative Literature Review Approach., The 20th IFIP Conference e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society I3E2021, Responsible AI and Analytics for an Ethical and Inclusive Digitised Society
- Presenter, Zhu Y. (2021, Aug.) Understanding the Role of ICT in the Shaping of Inter-organisational Knowledge Exchange Practices., 20th IFIP I3E2021 Doctoral Symposium, Galway, Ireland