Taught Programmes Administrator
+44 114 222 2839
Full contact details
Regent Court (IS)
I first joined the University in September 2002 as a Clerical Assistant in the Graduate Research Office. In 2003 I moved across to the School of Nursing and Midwifery to work as an Examinations Assistant, before joining the Information School in 2007 as Examinations and Records Secretary.
As I have developed my role, I have taken on responsibility for all taught students processes across the School, and in 2012 I was appointed Taught Programmes Administrator. I work closely with the rest of the Teaching Support Team, and supervise the work of the Taught Programmes Assistant.
I have responsibility for the administration of assessments and examinations for all taught programmes within the School including the Health Informatics distance Learning programme run in conjunction with ScHARR, and the Undergraduate dual degrees with the Management School.
My main duties are:
- Enquiries from all students across all programmes
- Extensions and Special Circumstances monitoring
- Student attendance monitoring
- PGT Department Enrolment
- Allocating Personal Tutors
- The preparation of UG Exam papers
- UG Progression Boards
- Exam Boards, including preparation of reports and the secretarial support (minutes)
- Student Prizes
- Arrange the Graduation reception within the department
- Teaching Committee (Secretary)