BA (Coventry), MSc (Leeds Metropolitan), MA (Sheffield)
The following is a selection of recent publications. A full list can be found here.
- View this article in WRRO Co-observing the Weather, Co-predicting the Climate: Human Factors in Building Infrastructures for Crowdsourced Data. Science and Technology Studies, 29(3).
- Cognitive styles within an exploratory search system for digital libraries. Journal of Documentation, 70, 970-996. View this article in WRRO
Conference proceedings papers
- View this article in WRRO PATHS in context: User characteristics and the construction of cultural heritage narratives. iConference Proceedings 2014
- Information seeking in digital cultural heritage with PATHS. SIGIR 2013 - Proceedings of the 36th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (pp 1105-1106)
- Selecting success criteria: Experiences with an academic library catalogue. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), Vol. 8138 LNCS (pp 59-70)
- PATHS - Exploring Digital Cultural Heritage Spaces. Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries 2012. Cyprus
- User-centred design to support exploration and path creation in cultural heritage collections. CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Vol. 909 (pp 75-78)
- PATHS: Personalising access to cultural heritage spaces. Proceedings of the 2012 18th International Conference on Virtual Systems and Multimedia, VSMM 2012: Virtual Systems in the Information Society (pp 469-474)