The following is a selection of recent publications. A full list can be found here.
- Reilly P (2011) Framing the Troubles Online Northen Irish Groups and Website Strategy. Manchester: Manchester University Press.
- Veneti A, Lilleker D & Reilly PJ (2018) Photographing the ‘battlefield’: The role of ideology in photojournalist practices during the anti-austerity protests in Greece. Journalism. View this article in WRRO
- Ronchi E, Nieto Uriz F, Criel X & Reilly PJ (2016) Modelling large-scale evacuation of music festivals. Case Studies in Fire Safety, 5, 11-19. View this article in WRRO
- Reilly P & Trevisan F (2016) Researching protest on Facebook: developing an ethical stance for the study of Northern Irish flag protest pages. Information, Communication & Society, 19(3), 419-435. View this article in WRRO
- Reilly P (2015) Every little helps? YouTube, sousveillance and the ‘anti-Tesco’ riot in Stokes Croft. New Media and Society, 17(5), 755-771. View this article in WRRO
- Trevisan F & Reilly P (2014) Ethical dilemmas in researching sensitive issues online: lessons from the study of British disability dissent networks. Information Communication and Society, 17(9), 1131-1146. View this article in WRRO
- Reilly P (2012) Community Worker Perspectives on the Use of New Media to Reconfigure Socio-spatial Relations in Belfast. Urban Studies, 49(15), 3385-3401. View this article in WRRO
- Reilly P (2011) 'Anti-social' Networking in Northern Ireland: Policy Responses to Young People's Use of Social Media for Organizing Anti-social Behavior. Policy & Internet, 3(1), 135-157. View this article in WRRO
- Reilly P & Atanasova D (2016) A report on the media and information flows during crisis situation View this article in WRRO
- Reilly PJ & Atanasova D (2016) A strategy for communication between key agencies and members of the public during crisis situations, EC FP7 CascEff Project Deliverable 3.3, European Commission FP7.