I work closely with the Marketing and External Relations Officer on the development and overseeing of online and print marketing materials and strategies as well as open days and other events. I also process applications for the department in conjunction with the central Admissions team and our academic staff.
My main responsibilities are:
- Overseeing and writing content for the School's social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, blog).
- Writing and editing copy for printed marketing materials (prospecti, course flyers, external advertisements, 'Inform' research magazine), and arranging their printing and design.
- Arranging and creating image and video content for marketing the School.
- Updating and developing our University web pages.
- Processing applications to our taught postgraduate courses, including liaising with prospective students as well as our academics and the central admissions team.
- Assisting with the planning and running of open days and other events at the School.
- Managing our Postgraduate student ambassadors.
- Fielding queries from enquirers, applicants, students and staff via email, phone and in person.
- Marketing Committee (Secretary)