Dr Efpraxia D. Zamani
Senior Lecturer in Information Systems
BA (Aristotle), MA (Leicester), MSc (Aegean), PhD (AUEB), PGCert (De Montfort)
The following is a selection of recent publications. A full list can be found here.
- Dasuki S & Zamani E (2019) Assessing Mobile Phone Use by Pregnant Women in Nigeria: A Capability Perspective. The Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries. View this article in WRRO
- Zamani E, He Y & Phillips M (2018) On the Security Risks of the Blockchain. Journal of Computer Information Systems. View this article in WRRO
- Zamani ED & Giaglis GM (2018) With a little help from the miners: distributed ledger technology and market disintermediation. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 118(3), 637-652.
- Choudrie J, Zamani ED, Umeoji E & Emmanuel A (2017) Implementing E-government in Lagos State: Understanding the impact of cultural perceptions and working practices. Government Information Quarterly, 34(4), 646-657.
- Choudrie J & Zamani ED (2016) Understanding Individual User Resistance and Workarounds of Enterprise Social Networks: The Case of Service Ltd. Journal of Information Technology, 31(2), 130-151.
- Drossos DA, Giaglis GM, Vlachos PA, Zamani ED & Lekakos G (2013) Consumer Responses to SMS Advertising: Antecedents and Consequences. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 18(1), 105-136.
Conference proceedings papers