Computer accounts

A computer account is required to access computing services at the University. All students and contracted staff will be given their computing account when they begin work or study at the University.

Your computer account gives you access to core computing services, but there are additional services that can be requested. These services, and the data you create in them, are your responsibility and need to be transferred or cancelled when you leave.

Requesting accounts

Your status within the University will determine the type of UCard you are issued with and the services you are entitled to use.

Requesting additional services

Help with requesting access to...

Managing accounts

Advice and support to manage your account.


Help with...