Getting the Software
Before you use the software, you must have an instructor account with (seat) licence applied.
You can create an instructor account by visiting - account.turningtechnologies.eu/account
- Enter in your University email address and click 'Create'. (If you are not already signed into MUSE you will be redirected to log in with your university credentials).
- If prompted to do so, skip the subscription and clicker ID options (unless you own you personal clicker).
Once your account is up and running, please fill out the TurningPoint Licence Request form to obtain a (seats) licence.
Please allow up to two working days for your licence to be assigned to your account.
Using TurningPoint on an University managed desktop computer
The software should already be pre-installed, however if you discover the software is not already pre-installed, you can install it yourself by:
- Double-click the Software Center icon on the desktop
- Wait until the list of software populates, refresh with the F5 key if necessary
- Select the software in the alphabetical list and click the Install button
- When installation is complete close the Software Center and start the software from the Start menu
Using TurningPoint on your own computer
If you are using your own computer, you should download and install the software. This is available from the right hand side of the page.