Connecting to the Eduroam Wireless Network
Once you have set up the connection, your iPad will automatically connect to the eduroam wireless network whenever it is in range. To connect your iPad:
- Tap the Settings icon.
- In the left-hand Settings column, tap Wi-Fi.
- At the top of the right-hand column ensure the Wi-Fi slider is ON.
- Under Choose a Network tap eduroam (anywhere but the right arrow icon).
- The Enter Password screen will appear. In the User Name field type your username and in the Password field type your password.
- Tap the Join button.
- You will receive a Certificate screen with the certificate AddTrust External CA Root, tap Accept.
Your iPad will connect to eduroam. When in range your it will connect and authenticate automatically.