MSP UCards for Guests

Departmental MSP UCards are for ad-hoc visitors who need to print from their personal computer or a shared departmental computer while on campus. You can request an MSP UCard using the form below:

Departmental MSP UCard Request Form

To request an MSP UCard you must be a contractual member of staff with an orange staff UCard and you will be responsible for the use and care of the uCard. If the card is damaged, you can request a replacement but if the card is lost, there will be a £5 replacement charge. You may also nominate a “deputy” to act on your behalf if required.


You will be responsible for holding the card within your department, handing it out to your ad-hoc visitors or non-University members, ensuring the card is returned after use. Lost cards should be immediately reported to IT Service Desk (x 21111).

By having one of these cards, your department is taking responsibility for any print/copying usage which may be incurred.

Cards will be issued and reviewed on an annual basis. You will be emailed when the review date is reached to ask if the card is to be renewed or not.