Extension reports form

Please note that the location for submitting telephone extension report requests has moved. Requests can be submitted through the CiCS HelpDesk Self Service area within MUSE. To do this complete the following steps:

  • Log in to your MUSE account at www.sheffield.ac.uk
  • Click on 'My Services' at the top of the screen and then select 'CiCS Helpdesk (Self Service)' from the drop down options.
  • Click on 'Service Requests (forms)'
  • Scroll down to find and then click on 'Extension Reports Forms' to access the new form.