On a computer you can you can upload your file to a web portal then select the printer you wish to print to. Amongst other benefits, this makes it easy to print from home without needing a VPN connection. Just follow the instructions below.
Supported documents include Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP, TXT.
- Log into MUSE and select Student Printing - web upload from the All Services menu
- In the Upload Document To Print box, click the Choose File button
- Select the file you want to print from the file browser window
- Click the Next button
- Click on the printer you want to use
- Your print job will be sent to the printer
- Swipe to release your printout
You can also use this method to print from a web address using Web Print. Just copy and paste the URL of the webpage you need printing. But please note that this will not work if you copy and paste the URL of a Google Doc.