Create new shared and user folders
To share documents with your team members or to provide them with new individual spaces you will need to create a new folder.
To create a new folder
- Go to the MUSE All services list and select Research Storage Management
- From the storage management pages select Manage folders
- In your folders list browse to the location where you want to create a new folder
- Click Create folder to create a shared folder, or Create user folder to create a folder for an individual team member
- Enter your chosen folder name and press enter
- for user folders the folder name must be the University username of the intended user
- Click Submit changes to create your new folder
- It can take a few minutes after you have submitted your changes for your folder to be created
- Once your folder has been successfully created you will receive an email notification.
To give people access to you new folder take a look at Managing sharing and access rights.