We also have a team of experts who can work with you throughout the life-cycle of your research projects. We may be able to:
- Help you plan for the IT requirements of your research
- Help with your response to bid applications
- Help with costing IT requirements in research bids
- Help you design, develop and host software applications
- Collaborate with you as a member of your research group
To book a support session with any of our team, please use Appointlet where available, or email email@example.com.
- Mike Griffiths: High Performance Computing, Computational Science, Data Analysis. Programming languages: C/C++, Matlab, FORTRAN, Python, Linux, Cuda.
- Jean Russell: Discursive Ethnography, Statistics, Nvivo, Statistical Packages. Programming languages: SPSS, R.
- Norbert Gyenge: High Performance Computing, Data Science, Computational Science. Programming languages: Python, C/C++, Linux, R, Cuda.
- Des Ryan: High Performance Computing, Engineering Packages. Programming languages: C/C++, Matlab, Ruby, Linux.
- Joe Heffer: Data Engineering. Programming languages: Linux, Python, SQL.
- Gemma Ives: Data Science, Data Visualisation. Programming languages: Matlab.
If you would like us to help in any part of your project please email firstname.lastname@example.org.