Adobe Creative Cloud
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO ALL STUDENTS FOR AT-HOME USE. THIS TEMPORARY MEASURE (20 March-6 July 2020 only) IS TO ENSURE LEARNING & TEACHING CAN CONTINUE DURING THE SUMMER TERM.
The University of Sheffield has a site license for Adobe Creative Cloud (ACC) software, enabling free use of all 20 desktop applications in the Creative Cloud family (including Acrobat DC, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere Pro) on Windows and Mac platforms.
- Staff and students on any University-owned computer (free)
- Staff on personal computers (free)
- The license has been extended temporarily to cover ALL STUDENTS on personal computers until 6 July 2020 only
NOT NORMALLY included under site license:
- Students on personal computers
There is a separate Student purchasing route for student use on personal machines. An annual fee covers all applications, while a lower fee applies to Photographic ones only.
Accessing the software
The software is accessed in one of two ways:
Shared Device Licensing:
For staff and students with Managed or YoYo desktops
- For YoYo computers, creative cloud is free to install from the Software Center.
- For Managed computers it is either pre-installed as part of the desktop image, or available to install from the Software Center.
Please use your FULL University email and network password, when asked to sign in.
For Staff using personal or unmanaged desktops, for work purposes
- Follow the link below, and use your FULL University email address and network password when MUSE requests authentication
- Step-by-step instructions are also given below
All Adobe licensing queries to Software Manager