Microsoft's software for drawing all types of diagram (e.g. flowcharts, schedules, maps etc)
- We are licensed to sell Visio to departments only
- Staff may buy Microsoft Applications via the OnTheHub (Staff tab)
- Students may buy Microsoft Applications via Software4Students
- 2019 versions of Visio will only work on computers running MS Office 2019
- Those using an earlier version of Office must request a 2016 version of Visio
Getting the Software
Please raise an Internal Trade Order to IT Services (Vendor 9022), and state whether you need: a) Visio 2016 or 2019 and b) the Standard or the Professional edition.
In the Vendor text, please make it clear whether the end-user's computer is a University Managed/Yoyo one, or Unmanaged, and supply the appropriate information as shown below.
Information needed in the Vendor text:
IT Services will:
IT Services will install the software remotely and provide the user with a license.
IT Services will send the software to the user electronically as a download link, followed by the MAK Activation key and the license.
Visio requires ONE LICENSE PER INSTALLATION (under the Microsoft Select Agreement).