Dr Dmitry Chernobrov
Lecturer in Media and International Politics
Tel: (+44)(0)114 222 2542
- Chernobrov D (2019) Public Perception of International Crises: Identity, Ontological Security and Self-Affirmation. London: Rowman & Littlefield International.
- Wilmers L & Chernobrov D (2019) Growing up with a long-awaited nation-state : personal struggles with the homeland among young diasporic Armenians. Ethnicities. View this article in WRRO
- Chernobrov D (2019) Who is the Modern "Traitor"? "Fifth Column" Accusations in US and UK Politics and Media. Politics, 39(3), 347-362. View this article in WRRO
- Chernobrov D (2019) Semi-Structured Non-Elite Interviews: Public Perception of an Ongoing International Crisis. View this article in WRRO
- Chernobrov D (2018) Digital Volunteer Networks and Humanitarian Crisis Reporting. Digital Journalism, 6(7), 928-944. View this article in WRRO
- Chernobrov D (2016) Ontological Security and Public (Mis)Recognition of International Crises: Uncertainty, Political Imagining, and the Self. Political Psychology, 37(5), 581-596. View this article in WRRO
- Chernobrov D (2014) The spring of Western narcissism: A psychoanalytic approach to western reactions to the ‘Arab Spring’. Psychoanalysis, Culture and Society, 19(1), 72-88. View this article in WRRO
- Chernobrov D (2014) The Other in modern conflict: A constructivist lens. Journal of MGIMO University, 1, 58-67.
- Chernobrov D (2013) Identity in contemporary international conflict: Typology of the history of conflicts through the prism of an Other. Vestnik MGIMO, 30(3), 86-92.
- Chernobrov D (2012) Evolution of the Other in modern conflict: A constructivist experience of conflict. Vestnik MGIMO, 27(6), 47-54.
- Chernobrov D (2011) Image management in cross-identity conflicts. Vestnik MGIMO, 20(5), 21-27.
- Chernobrov D & Wilmers L () Diaspora identity and a new generation: Armenian diaspora youth on the genocide and the Karabakh war. Nationalities Papers. View this article in WRRO
- Chernobrov D (2018) Traitors List: ‘traitors’ in political and media rhetoric today. http://politicsblog.ac.uk/2018/06/21/traitors-list-traitors-political-media-rhetoric-today/.
- Chernobrov D (2018) Digital humanitarians: a new source for crisis reporting? https://blogs.city.ac.uk/humnews/2018/06/19/digital-humanitarians-a-new-source-for-crisis-reporting/.
- Chernobrov D (2017) Aid organisations and media: a new look at the problem of ‘branding’. SIID blog. http://siid.group.shef.ac.uk/blog/aid-organisationblem-of-branding/. View this article in WRRO