Dr Irini Katsirea
Reader in International Media Law
Tel: (+44)(0)114 222 2540
- Katsirea I (2017) Digital terrestrial television licensing in Greece: Curiouser and curiouser. International Journal of Digital Television, 8(2), 201-219. View this article in WRRO
- Katsirea I (2017) Newspaper Websites as Audiovisual Media Services: The New Media Online GmbH Preliminary Ruling. European Law Review, 42(1), 92-100. View this article in WRRO
- Katsirea I (2016) Press regulation in an era of convergence: An introduction. Convergence. View this article in WRRO
- Iosifidis P & Katsirea I (2015) Public Service Broadcasting in Greece: Back to the Future or Point of No Return?. Global Media Journal : Mediterranean Edition, 10(Spring 2015 (01)), 1-12. View this article in WRRO
- Katsirea I (2015) Electronic press: 'Press-like' or 'television-like'?. International Journal of Law and Information Technology, 23(2), 134-156. View this article in WRRO
- Iosifidis P & Katsirea I (2014) Public Service Broadcasting in Greece in the Era of Austerity.
- Iosifidis P & Katsirea I (2014) ‘Public Service Broadcasting in the Era of Austerity’, London, 11 July 2013. International Journal of Digital Television, 5(1), 103-106.
- Katsirea I (2007) Audiovisual media services without frontiers implementing the rules. COMMON MARKET LAW REVIEW, 44(6), 1837-1839.
- Katsirea I (2005) The circumvention principle: An effective defence of national broadcasting systems against abuse?. Communications Law, 10(4), 130-134.
- Katsirea I (2002) Broadcasting in the European Union. The role of public interest in competition analysis.. COMMON MARKET LAW REVIEW, 39(5), 1200-1202.
- Katsirea I () Search engines and press archives between memory and oblivion. European Public Law. View this article in WRRO
- Katsirea I (2016) Electronic Press: Turning a New Leaf for Convergent Media Content Regulation?, European Media Policy for the Twenty-First Century: Assessing the Past, Setting Agendas for the Future (pp. 40-58).
- Katsirea I (2016) ELECTRONIC PRESS: TURNING A NEW LEAF FOR CONVERGENT MEDIA CONTENT REGULATION? In Simpson S, Puppis M & van den Bulck H (Ed.), European Media Policy for the 21st Century (pp. 45-77). London: Routledge.
- Katsirea I & Gibbons T (2014) 'Commercial influences on programme content: The German and UK approaches to transposing EU rules on product placement'
- Katsirea I (2014) The television without frontiers directive, The Palgrave Handbook of European Media Policy (pp. 297-311).
- Katsirea I (2012) How far are national broadcasting orders converging as a consequence of european media law and policy, Theory and Practice of Harmonisation (pp. 220-230).