Clare Rishbeth Publications
Back to profile page.
- Rishbeth C, Blachnicka-Ciacek D & Darling J (2019) Participation and wellbeing in urban greenspace : ‘curating sociability’ for refugees and asylum seekers. Geoforum, 106, 125-134. View this article in WRRO
- Rishbeth C & Rogaly B (2018) Sitting outside: Conviviality, self‐care and the design of benches in urban public space. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 43(2), 284-298. View this article in WRRO
- Addas A & Rishbeth C (2018) The transnational Gulf City: Saudi and migrant values of public open spaces in Jeddah. Landscape Research, 43(7), 939-951. View this article in WRRO
- Rishbeth C, Ganji F & Vodicka G (2018) Ethnographic understandings of ethnically diverse neighbourhoods to inform urban design practice. Local Environment, 23(1), 36-53. View this article in WRRO
- Rishbeth C & Powell M (2013) Place Attachment and Memory: Landscapes of Belonging as Experienced Post-migration. Landscape Research, 38(2), 160-178.
- Powell M & Rishbeth C (2012) FLEXIBILITY IN PLACE AND MEANINGS OF PLACE BY FIRST GENERATION MIGRANTS. TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR ECONOMISCHE EN SOCIALE GEOGRAFIE, 103(1), 69-84.
- Powell M & Rishbeth C (2011) Flexibility in place and meanings of place by first generation migrants. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie.
- Rishbeth C (2009) The Humane Metropolis: People and Nature in the Twenty-first Century City by Rutherford Platt (Ed.). Journal of Urban Design, 14(4), 572-574.
- Finney N & Rishbeth C (2006) Engaging with marginalised groups in public open space research: The potential of collaboration and combined methods. Planning Theory and Practice, 7(1), 27-46.
- Rishbeth C & Finney N (2006) Novelty and nostalgia in urban greenspace: Refugee perspectives. TIJDSCHR ECON SOC GE, 97(3), 281-295.
- Rishbeth C (2004) Ethno-cultural representation in the urban landscape. Journal of Urban Design, 9(3), 311-333.
- Rishbeth C (2001) Ethnic minority groups and the design of public open scape: An inclusive landscape?. Landscape Research, 26(4), 351-366.
Conference proceedings papers
- Rishbeth C (2000) A multi-cultural perspective on urban green space. URBAN LIFESTYLES: SPACES - PLACES - PEOPLE (pp 287-288)
Theses / Dissertations
- Rishbeth C (2016) Landscape Experience and Migration: Superdiversity and the Significance of Urban Public Open Space..